Monday, August 16, 2010

Crossroads.....

When I selected the name of this blog, I was imagining the crossroads of our lives as my husband and I decide which path to follow now.  We stayed on the same worn path for so many years that we grew accustomed to not having to think about making any turns.  We have been married for 34 years and lived in the same house and town for the last 33 of those.  We raised our children in this house and have lived near our extended family our whole lives.  Life was good as we had both sets of grandparents close by and had the security of raising our children in a small town.  As both children are now grown and on their own, the time came that we needed something fresh.  This move to Abu Dhabi should do the trick ~ ha-ha!!

When looking for a graphic to represent the concept of "crossroads," I came to realize how many different interpretations there are for that word.  I like the idea of multiplicities of theme, and I will come back to that on later blog posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment